- Large and stable source of raw materials
- Ensured freshness and consistent high quality
- Compliance to local and global production standards for Food
- Biotechnological zero- waste production mindset
- Intensive R&D focus, specializing in providing customizable solutions
- Pioneering production model
- Sole shrimp co-products processor meeting stringent food production standards.
- Major focus on wastewater treatment to mitigate environmental impacts
- Strict control throughout production
- International quality standards
- Guaranteed traceability
- Strategic global cooperation with scientific experts & leading corporations
- Collaboration across all segments to continuously improve and expand operation
BioPolymers with diverse applications and unlimited potential for further development
Food Ingredients – Natural & Delicious
BioNutrients – Novel feed ingredients applicable in Aquatic Feed, Animal Feed and Agriculture – A premium, high-quality source of low-molecular-weight peptides and free amino acids.
Astaxanthin was first isolated from lobsters in 1938 and first mass-synthesized in the early 1980s.