- Large and stable source of raw materials
- Ensured freshness and consistent high quality
- Compliance to local and global production standards for Food
- Biotechnological zero- waste production mindset
- Intensive R&D focus, specializing in providing customizable solutions
- Pioneering production model
- Sole shrimp co-products processor meeting stringent food production standards.
- Major focus on wastewater treatment to mitigate environmental impacts
- Strict control throughout production
- International quality standards
- Guaranteed traceability
- Strategic global cooperation with scientific experts & leading corporations
- Collaboration across all segments to continuously improve and expand operation
BioPolymers with diverse applications and unlimited potential for further development
Food Ingredients – Natural & Delicious
BioNutrients – Novel feed ingredients applicable in Aquatic Feed, Animal Feed and Agriculture – A premium, high-quality source of low-molecular-weight peptides and free amino acids.
Astaxanthin is a natural carotenoid, commonly found in microalgae, crustaceans, and salmon. It is widely regarded as the king of antioxidants and used to boost the immunity, support cardiovascular system, reduce pain, improve disease resistance, etc. Astaxanthin is also used as a valuable natural color in many industries.